Does this really need to be long and overdone? I used to think I liked talking about myself (yeah, I was a bit of a narcissist before), but now I find myself so boring and mundane that there is nothing that needs to be said…or rather, I don’t like who I am…
So, here’s 11 little facts about me:
- I live in France with my beautiful French husband…and after 2 years of living in France…my French sucks complete ass.
- I have a healthy obsession with YA and NA (new adult) books. Give me anything with fairies and romance, and I’ll lock myself away until I’ve finished it all.
- Game of Thrones is amazing…I don’t care what you say. Team Danny!
- I love to knit and crochet.
- I have OCD. Not the I-must-clean-everything kind…but more with horrid, intrusive thoughts. It sucks. I also have depression and anxiety. I take medication for it. It doesn’t always help but it gives me a helping hand from time to time.
- I have two furbabies named Lumi & Ruby. I love them, even when they drive me nuts.
- I’m a big fan of Emilia Clarke…if “Team Danny” wasn’t already enough of a hint.
- My husband is the strongest, most wonderful human in this world. He’s always been there for me, and I feel there is nothing I can do that will match his commitment to me, not only as his wife, but as a friend. I love him, dearly…even on my worst days. He has such patience.
- I was raised by a wonderful single mother, and I’m the middle child. All girls!
- I have a problem with buying beautiful journals, with grand ideas of journaling…but that never happens. I hope to actually do this one day.
- I just want to be a better person. To laugh each day. To stop being angry each day. To love everything and everyone.